The statistics below provide you with a look at how consumers are using the web to search for the items and services they want and why putting a solid local internet marketing plan in place for your business could be the smartest thing you ever do.
How Big Is Internet Marketing?
- 98% of people select a business that’s on-page one of the results they get.
- 8.5% of clicks visit the #3 rated site inside a search.
- 64% of U.S. GDP originates from local companies.
- 41% of clicks visit the #1 rated site inside a search.
- 12% of clicks visit the #2 rated site inside a search.
- Over 2.6 billion local searches are carried out monthly – increasing by 50% every year.
- 4.2 million local businesses have sales within the $500,000 to $20,000,000 range.
Your Company’s Internet Marketing Plan Is Important
These statistics show how important it now is for your company to grow and implement a local internet marketing strategy to position yourself at the top of search engines so when your customers are looking for what you have to offer, they pick you instead of your competitor. Not only that. Once you have those customers, your internet marketing plan should include a follow up strategy to stay in from of those customers at least once per week encouraging them to buy more from you more often.
Yes, that’s what we do for you. Click here to find out more.